change in your
SYMPHONY MARCH OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE FOR THE CLIMATE
Friday December 6, 2019, Rancagua, Chile
The Symphonic March of children and young people for the climate organized by the Foundation for Development, Culture and Art (FUNDECUA), with direction and artistic production of Andrea Merenzon, in alliance with the Mayor's Office of Rancagua and the Oscar Castro Bicentennial Lyceum Zuñiga invites students, children and young people from all over the world, from 6 to 18 years old, to present a drawing to the Contest
“CHANGE IN YOUR HANDS.” To participate, it must be based around the theme of CLIMATE CHANGE.
● Students may be nominated for this contest: students, children and young people from all over the world, from 6 to 18 years old, in two
Category A up to 6 to 12 years (primary)
Category B from 13 to 18 years (secondary).
● Each of the applicants may submit only 1 (one) drawing.
●The subject must respect the following concepts:
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- ENVIRONMENTAL CARE
● The Jury will be composed of the Artistic Commission.
● The selected drawings (12) will be projected in an 8-meter sphere that will be in the center of the stage, and will serve to illustrate some musical paintings during the mega concert of The Symphonic March.
● Winners will receive a diploma stating the prize received.
● Selected drawings will be published on our website and social networks.
● The winners will receive 3 preferential place tickets to witness the mega concert of the Children's Symphony March for the Climate, which will take place on Friday, December 6 at La Medialuna de Rancagua.
● Some of the selected drawings may be reproduced in materials and products of
merchandising for sale, with the name and surname of who made it (contemplating that the winner will take a product with his gift drawing).
The objective of the contest is to promote the participation of children, young people of the world, raise awareness about the need to take care of the environment in which they live and that they are the fundamental piece for the future, taking into account that the power of CHANGE is in YOUR HANDS.
and find out how to participate